Spring/Summer 2016 Hair Accessory Trends
Coming soon in the next few months I will be launching my own hand made and designed hair accessories line. So excited about this new adventure!!!
Hair accessories to give your whole outfit some extra charisma and pizzazz.
Best spring/summer 2016 hair accessory trends for you that can become great accents your hair design, whether you are wearing your lengths loose or pulling them to a soft updo or a sleek ponytail, whether your hair is bob-cut or in a wash and go style.
5 Professional Steps to Longer Lasting Curls/Waves
Nothing is more disappointing than curling your hair just for it to fall flat after a few hours?
Using the right products will give you the results you want. Follow these professional steps for longer lasting curls and waves.
- After drying your hair. Start with a thermal styling product for heat protection, hold and building strength. Aquage Working Spray or Beyond Body is what I use on my clients. Spray on top and underside of section, comb thru for even distribution.
- Your section needs to be the same depth size as your curling iron. Example: 1 1/2 iron, use a 1 ½ inch thick section Allow hair to cool.
- Raking through hair causes friction = static=frizz. Instead, apply a pea size ultra light texturizer.
- Apply Detailing Crème or Lite Transforming Paste! Emulsify between palms and fingers. apply to hair for strand definition and shine.
- Lastly apply Firm and Fabulous, Finishing Spray or Volumizing Fix For humidly protection, extra shine and hold without the stiffness
Here we are April 18th attending an Italian Hair Cutting and Hair Painting Class I picked up some great ideas for design as well as signature Balayage techniques.
Just adding more tools to my current repertoire of techniques.
SALE!!! ENTIRE MONTH OF MAY
10 % OFF ALL STYLING AND TEXTURING PRODUCTS
BUY 2 PRODUCTS AND GET 15% OFF
AQUAGE AND BIOMEGA