Rewards Cards Now Here!
Free!! Travel Size Aquage Shampoo & Conditioner with after 5 $20 purchases!!
I just returned from Nashville teaching The Art Of Aquage. Love that place and the hair stylists I held the class for!! My travel for Aquage is picking up quite a bit, that being said I will now be doing the newsletter every 2 months. I hope you enjoy reading it, as I love doing this!
Spreading Aquage Love!!! In the country music city, Nashville.
Here with Ella and Amy.
Yes, the organic, messy, texture braids are in for your Summer looks!
How to get that look:
- Use Aquage Sea Extend Shampoo and Conditioner,they both contain Sunscreen !!!
- Next, apply Uplifting Foam.
- Dry hair with a Diffuser.
- After hair is dry, spray lightly with Aquage Sea Salt Texturizing Spray blow in with warm dryer for added texture.
- Braid hair then hold ends with hair elastic.
- Go up the braid and start to loosen up the hair by spreading the hair out, so its wider in some places and smaller in others.
You now have a very modern organic braid!
Biomega haircare products are the perfect products to use in the summer!!!
Omega rich oils to restore, replenish, renew hair with plant derived Omega rich oils.
Excellent for color treated hair, highlighted hair for shiny silky hair with body.
10% Off all Biomega Shampoo & Conditioners for the month of June
The look: Orchid, purple, lilac and lavender shades are invading your makeup bags. The coolest way to tackle the trend is with eyeshadow, but wearing purple washes on your lips and tips is another option.
The products: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Endless Purple, Lola Eye Shadow in Lavender, Sensational Lipstick in Midnight Plum, Revlon Nail Enamel in Charming.